Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) - Full Specs/Specification, Complete Features and Official Price
Samsung updated its Galaxy A Series phones for 2017 with new features and design. Samsung first introduce to the market the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) which has a huge display of 5.7 screen size and now using the USB Type-C port for fast charging.
In today's market buyers tend to choose phones with great camera, the Galaxy A7 has 16 megapixels front and back camera. Also, its has IP68 certification for water and dust resistance.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) has 3GB of RAM, 1.9GHz octa core processor, Android 6.0.16 Marshmallow operating system, 32GB of built-in storage and up to 256GB storage expansion.
It has a fingerprint sensor for additional security and easy access. You can choose from 4 (four) available A7 (2017) namely Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist and Peach Cloud.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) official price in the Philippines is ₱23,990.00
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Full Specs/Specification:
- 5.7 Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 386 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 6.0.16 Marshmallow OS with TouchWiz UI
- Samsung Exynos 7870 Octa Chipset
- 1.9GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm
- IP68 Water & Resistant
- FM Radio
- USB On-the-Go
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3600mAh Battery
- Fast Battery Charging
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 16.0 MP Rear Camera with Autofocus, OIS & LED Flash
- 16.0 MP Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual nano-SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)